Sunday, October 13, 2013

Senior Portraits | Greensboro Photographer

These two young ladies are total gems!  I had a photography assignment in which we were asked to photograph a senior for their senior portrait session.  After putting the word out there that I was on the hunt for a model these two friends excitedly volunteered!  It was neat to photograph the friends together for their session.  We met late one afternoon in downtown Greensboro.  I love photographing in that area.  I always seem to find a new an exciting backdrop that I hadn't noticed before. 

Thank you ladies for your willingness to model!  You both did a wonderful job!




 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones