Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Goofy Two | Winston-Salem Photographer

I love posting photos of my two little ones.  They're beautiful kids and so sweet and innocent looking.  Well all that may be true but don't let them fool you!  They make me work to get to those photos!  They have a knack for making the craziest faces right as I'm about to press the shutter.

So at your next photo session with me don't worry if it is you're kid that's acting like the goof ball.  Now you know that I completely understand!  Never fear though, we'll make sure to capture some of those sweet and innocent moments too! 











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, so these next two aren't super goofy but I still thought they were cute...





























This one just makes me laugh!















As a reward for being awesome little models they ate ice cream under the shade of an old oak tree...






















 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
At the end of the day I got the smiles I was looking for (see flyer below)!  Book your fall session now and let's see what silly, sweet, goofy faces we get from your little ones!  ...Big folks are welcome to make faces at me too.  All are welcome!  ;)
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones