Monday, February 28, 2011

March Madness Special



March madness is in the air and to celebrate I am offering you a mini session for only $30!  To get in on this special deal all you have to do is either select "Like" on my facebook page or become a "Follower" on my blog.  Then send me a message letting me know that you've hopped on board the band wagon.  For those friends that already "Like" my facebook page you have a couple of options. (1) You can become a "Follower" on my blog, or (2) you can refer a friend to my blog or facebook page.  If your friend "Likes" or "Follows" me and sends me an email then YOU BOTH get the opportunity to book a photo mini session for only $30!

 

March Special:  By "Liking" my facebook page or becoming a blog "Follower" you will have the opportunity to book a photo mini session for only $30!  Photo mini sessions last 30-45 min at a location of your choice.  You will receive a cd of 10-15 edited photos from your session... yours free to keep!

Deadline:  You must "Like" or "Follow" my pages and send me an email by March 7.   

Email:  rebeccahollandphotography@gmail.com

Blog:  http://www.rebeccahollandphotography.blogspot.com/

Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rebecca-Holland-Photography/122398154457189?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones