Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Grumpy Two

A couple of months ago my husband mentioned that he really wanted to do yearly photos of kids.  I quickly agreed but decided to wait until the weather was a bit warmer (at that time it seemed like we were having snow storms every other weekend!).  So once spring had sprung I decided to go ahead and take the kids to a park for their photos.  Sadly neither child was very interested in having their photo taken that day.  Talk about G-R-U-M-P-Y!  So the photos are not your happy smile at the camera deal but I still love the moodiness of them.  Besides, God loves us even on our grumpiest of days.  


















1 comment:

  1. I love S's face! Great pics...keep on keeping on! ~Amber A.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones