Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Family | Greensboro Photographer

Last weekend I met this lovely family at Fisher Park for their family photo session.  This was our second attempt at this session after the first round was rained out.  I'm so glad things worked out this time because this family was great.  The boys were full of energy (as boys tend to be).  But it was adorable to see Mom and Dad join in the fun.  Thanks guys and gal for an enjoyable afternoon! 


















I always allow my family session kids to let loose and make the craziest faces they can think of!  I think these two did pretty good!
















And what's a Fall session without throwing a few piles of leaves around...












































































No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones