Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wes + Jyoti

I had been hearing stories of Jyoti and Wes for a few years now (all good I swear :).  But it wasn't until my brother's wedding (as seen here:  http://rebeccahollandphotographyweddings.blogspot.com/2012/03/chris-jessica-wedding.html) that I officially met them... well I think I had run into one or the other of them before... but I'm counting the wedding as our official meeting date.  :)  Not that I'm biased but my brother is a great guy.  So it stands to reason that he would have great friends.  In the brief time that we spent together for their photo shoot I discovered how truely wonderful they are.  Towards the end of our shoot my dad called with the news that my brothers dog just passed away.  (see this post here:   http://rebeccahollandphotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/ashton.html)  Immediately Wes and Jyoti started making plans as to how to cheer up and comfort my brother.  It warms the heart to see someone love on your family so much.

Lucky in love and blessed to have one another.  Wes and Jyoti truly are a great couple.  Fun loving, playful, kind and compassionate.  It was a pleasure to photograph these two.  :)    
































































No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones