Sunday, April 8, 2012

Naptime Blues

Not too long ago I had the pleasure of photographing this family in the downtown area of Greensboro.  You would have never guessed by looking at these photos but this little fella had just woken up from his nap and was not loving the idea of a photo shoot.  But after some promises of yummy ice cream he was ready for his close up!  (I have to admit it sounded like a good idea to me!)  :)


























































This is one of my favorite photos from the shoot!  I love the redness of Mom's hair, her freckles and beautiful eyelashes.  The plumpness of the little one's cheeks and soft blond hair.  Gorgeous...






Thank you P family for inviting me to photograph your family! 


1 comment:

  1. love these! becca, you did a great job with capturing the p family's awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones