Thursday, March 1, 2012

9 Months

I guess this means my "winter break" is coming to an end.  I have quite a few photo shoots and weddings on the horizon!  Enough to keep me busy, busy.  But I'm looking forward to each and every one of them!!!  To start things off we have an adorable 9 month old and his older brother!  You may remember these cuties from a previous shoot: 


Well here they are again a few months older!




















This looks like it should be from some fairytale!  Love the texture combinations going on!








So here is what can sometimes happen when you tell a toddler to say cheese... This just makes me giggle.  Too cute!










Thank you again R Family for inviting me to photograph your sweet boys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great pictures!! We love them!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones