Sunday, December 4, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Not only did these fellas have me running around but they kept me laughing throughout their entire photo shoot! 

Goal:  Get four boys to look at the camera at the same time and smile.

Hmmm... not quite sure we got that but we sure did have good time trying!  I think the outtakes are just as fun as the "real" shots!

Ahh... boys!




















I love this shot!  The fella on the far right just makes it!  There's nothing like the randomness of a little one.














This is my favorite shot.  There is something so peaceful and innocent about it.


























Here's another outtake moment.  The baby's expression just makes me smile.  Too cute!




Thanks for a great photo shoot guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones